If you are a Nomu S30 user and want to root your device, then you are at the right place, Today in this post, we are going to discuss how you can easily root your Nomu S30 and install TWRP Recovery. This guide about how to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Nomu S30 will walk you through the steps required to root your Nomu S30 smartphone. Nomu S30 is a high-quality Android smartphone, which comes with a 5.5 inches Full HD display with a screen resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. Nomu S30 is powered by Octa core (2 GHz, Quad core, Cortex A53 + 1.2 GHz, Quad core, Cortex A53) processor coupled with 4GB of RAM and 64GB internal storage. Nomu S30 has a 13 MP camera at the rear and 5 MP front-facing cameras.
First of all, users have to install TWRP recovery on his Nomu S30 device. TWRP recovery is one of the most popular custom recoveries. It is an open-source software for Android-based devices. TWRP provides a touchscreen-enabled interface which allows users to install third-party Rom’s and backup the current system, which is often unsupported by stock recovery images. Once TWRP Recovery is installed, users can get root access just by flashing Supersu or Magisk root pack using TWRP recovery. Rooting your Nomu S30 means obtaining “superuser” rights and permissions to your Android’s software. When you root your Nomu S30, a small app called SU (Switch User) is kept inside the system and the user is allowed to run it. If you want to root your Nomu S30 device without PC or Laptop using one click root tools, then you can follow:- Root Android Smartphone without PC
There are several advantages of gaining root privileges, If you install Custom Recovery, Then You can install any Custom Roms, Custom Mods, Custom Kernels, Increase performance of your device by tweaking kernel and overclocking device, increase battery life and many extra features.
- One of the biggest advantages of rooting your Nomu S30 is to get rid of bloatware (Pre-installed Apps)
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup for your Nomu S30.
- You can install custom ROM and custom kernel on your Nomu S30 device for faster and better performance.
- You will be able to update your Nomu S30 Android Phone to Latest Android version.
- After the rooting, you can Install Custom ROMs and zip files on Nomu S30.
- A rooted device can remove annoying ads immediately.
- Boost your Android Device’s Speed and Battery Life by hibernating battery consuming apps using greenify app.
- Increase performance and battery life by killing background Apps process automatically.
This Rooting procedure is only for the Nomu S30 model only, so do not use it on any other smartphones. Rooting your Nomu S30 will void its warranty. If your Android phone is newly bought or still enjoys a long-period warranty, think twice before rooting. In fact, some Android device manufacturers go out of their own ways to prevent you from rooting. As always, you do this at your own risk. If your phone bricked somehow, kbloghub.com is not responsible for any damage to your Android Smartphone.
- It will delete all your personal data including data on internal storage, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your Nomu S30 smartphone and then proceed.
- Make Sure bootloader is Unlocked of the Nomu S30.
- Make Sure that your phone has at least 60-70% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the rooting procedure.
Enable USB Debugging & OEM unlock on Nomu S30, Navigate to Settings » About phone » Build number and tap it 6-7 times to enable Developer options on your device. After doing that, return to Settings »Developer options and enable USB Debugging and OEM unlocking;
Install TWRP on Your Nomu S30
Here we come with a full working guide on how to Root & install TWRP Recovery. Follow this guide about How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Nomu S30.
Root Your Nomu S30 Smartphone Using TWRP
That’s all; this is the complete guide on how to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Nomu S30. Now, you can install Xposed Framework, and customize your smartphone as per your preference. If you wish to verify, you may download and check the Root Status through Root Checker app. If you face any issues or have any queries, let us know in the comments section below. If you find this post helpful, Please share this post on your social network. It will only take a moment and also it is quite easy and helpful for others.