- One of the biggest advantages of rooting your Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 is to get rid of bloatware (Pre-installed Apps)
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup for your Xiaomi Redmi Note 2.
- You can install custom ROM and custom kernel on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 device for faster and better performance.
- You will be able to update your Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Android Phone to Latest Android version.
- After the rooting, you can Install Custom ROMs and zip files on Xiaomi Redmi Note 2.
- A rooted device can remove annoying ads immediately.
- Boost your Android Device’s Speed and Battery Life by hibernating battery consuming apps using greenify app.
- Increase performance and battery life by killing background Apps process automatically.
This Rooting procedure is only for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 model only, so do not use it on any other smartphones. Rooting your Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 will void its warranty. If your Android phone is newly bought or still enjoys a long-period warranty, think twice before rooting. In fact, some Android device manufacturers go out of their own ways to prevent you from rooting. As always, you do this at your own risk. If your phone bricked somehow, kbloghub.com is not responsible for any damage to your Android Smartphone.
- It will delete all your personal data including data on internal storage, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 smartphone and then proceed.
- Make sure to Download & install the Minimal ADB and Fasboot.
- Make Sure bootloader is Unlocked of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 2.
- Make Sure that your phone has at least 60-70% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the rooting procedure.
That’s all; this is the complete guide on how to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Redmi Note 2. Now, you can install Xposed Framework, and customize your smartphone as per your preference. If you wish to verify, you may download and check the Root Status through Root Checker app. If you face any issues or have any queries, let us know in the comments section below. If you find this post helpful, Please share this post on your social network. It will only take a moment and also it is quite easy and helpful for others.