First of all, users have to install TWRP recovery on his Zopo Hero 2 device. TWRP recovery is one of the most popular custom recoveries. It is an open-source software for Android-based devices. TWRP provides a touchscreen-enabled interface which allows users to install third-party Rom’s and backup the current system, which is often unsupported by stock recovery images. Once TWRP Recovery is installed, users can get root access just by flashing Supersu or Magisk root pack using TWRP recovery. Rooting your Zopo Hero 2 means obtaining “superuser” rights and permissions to your Android’s software. When you root your Zopo Hero 2, a small app called SU (Switch User) is kept inside the system and the user is allowed to run it. If you want to root your Zopo Hero 2 device without PC or Laptop using one click root tools, then you can follow:- Root Android Smartphone without PC.
- One of the biggest advantages of rooting your Zopo Hero 2 is to get rid of bloatware (Pre-installed Apps)
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup for your Zopo Hero 2.
- You can install custom ROM and custom kernel on your Zopo Hero 2 device for faster and better performance.
- You will be able to update your Zopo Hero 2 Android Phone to Latest Android version.
- After the rooting, you can Install Custom ROMs and zip files on Zopo Hero 2.
- A rooted device can remove annoying ads immediately.
- Boost your Android Device’s Speed and Battery Life by hibernating battery consuming apps using greenify app.
- Increase performance and battery life by killing background Apps process automatically.
This Rooting procedure is only for the Zopo Hero 2 model only, so do not use it on any other smartphones. Rooting your Zopo Hero 2 will void its warranty. If your Android phone is newly bought or still enjoys a long-period warranty, think twice before rooting. In fact, some Android device manufacturers go out of their own ways to prevent you from rooting. As always, you do this at your own risk. If your phone bricked somehow, kbloghub.com is not responsible for any damage to your Android Smartphone.
- It will delete all your personal data including data on internal storage, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your Zopo Hero 2 smartphone and then proceed.
- Make Sure bootloader is Unlocked of the Zopo Hero 2.
- Make Sure that your phone has at least 60-70% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the rooting procedure.
|TWRP Recovery for Zopo Hero 2||Download|
|SP Flash Tool||Download|
That’s all; this is the complete guide on how to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Zopo Hero 2. Now, you can install Xposed Framework, and customize your smartphone as per your preference. If you wish to verify, you may download and check the Root Status through Root Checker app. If you face any issues or have any queries, let us know in the comments section below. If you find this post helpful, Please share this post on your social network. It will only take a moment and also it is quite easy and helpful for others.