This LineageOS 15.1 for LG G2 Mini is unofficial and unsupported by the LineageOS developer team. Lineage OS 15.1 is based on the Android 8.1 Oreo, which is the Google’s latest mobile operating system and is the safest and fastest version of Android, the lineage OS 15 [Android Oreo 8.1] is much better and has some unique features. Users preferred custom ROMs over stock Roms because of its customization features. It comes with a new Trebuchet launcher, interface styles, LiveDisplay integration, QR support in Snap camera, and more. Apart from this, it has strong security and speed improvements that keep your LG G2 Mini smartphone safe and operate fast.
- This new [Unofficial] Lineage OS 15.1 Rom has to be installed on the LG G2 Mini model only; if tried on another device, it might get bricked [To check your device model: Go to Settings >> About phone >> model number].
- You will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your LG G2 Mini smartphone. So make sure to Backup your phone using TWRP before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- Make sure the device has more than 60-70 % battery.
- You need to Unlock LG G2 Mini Bootloader & Install TWRP Recovery on it.
- Download all the Zip files from the below download link and Place it in your LG G2 Mini root storage or external storage.
- Most of the custom ROM will not have Google Apps on them. So, you need to download and install GApps manually.
- Lineage OS 15.1 for LG G2 Mini – Download
Note:- If face any bootloop issue, navigate back to TWRP settings, and select ‘Wipe cache/dalvik‘. This procedure will help resolve any issue with regard to custom ROM installation. That’s it! Your device should now have Official Lineage OS 15.1 ROM installed ! Go to Settings > About phone to verify.
Let us know in the comments section below about the latest Lineage OS 15.1 ROM for LG G2 Mini .