There are many advantages of using custom ROM on your Huawei GR5 Device but along with it, there might be some disadvantages too. There is some issue that is not going away by clearing cache or even by a factory reset. Sometimes, the partition table of the Huawei GR5 device itself gets corrupted resulting in a semi-hard or hard-brick in the worst scenario. Most common reason for flashing a stock firmware is to unroot your device to get back to the factory settings in order to receive OTA updates.
- A set of new features with the latest updates that you might be missing out on.
- Flashing Stock ROM can solve several software issues.
- Essential security patches to keep your Huawei GR5 device safe and secure.
- Improved hardware and software performance along with optimizations.
- Latest updates are pushed automatically to Huawei GR5 by the device manufacturer.
- Download the correct stock firmware. You can check your model number by navigating to [To check your device model: Go to Settings >> About phone >> model number].
- This Stock Firmware has to be installed on the Huawei GR5 only; Do not try this on any other device or variant. if tried on another smartphone, your device might get bricked.
- Enable the USB Debugging & OEM unlock of Huawei GR5. To allow USB debugging Navigate to Setting >> About Phone >> Now Tap on Build Number 7 times until you see a message on the screen like ” You Are Now A Developer.”
- You need a Laptop or PC & USB cable.
- Your Huawei GR5 Device battery should be greater than 50% to perform the flashing process.
- Download all the required files from the below download link and also Install appropriate USB Driver for your device.
|Stock Rom for Huawei GR5
File Name: Huawei_GR5_2017_BLL_22_C636B150_South_East_Asia_6.0.zip
|Install Vcom Driver||Download|
Thank you for reading this post to install stock ROM on Huawei GR5 and stay connected to Kbloghub to continue enjoying these types of posts. If you have any questions regarding this procedure, you can comment right away. Also, you can give a call for a dead link to replace it with a new one. If you find this post helpful, please share this post on social media. It will take only a few moments and it will be quite easy and helpful for others.