There are many advantages of using custom ROM on your Alcatel A3 Device but along with it, there might be some disadvantages too. There is some issue that is not going away by clearing cache or even by a factory reset. Sometimes, the partition table of the Alcatel A3 device itself gets corrupted resulting in a semi-hard or hard-brick in the worst scenario. Most common reason for flashing a stock firmware is to unroot your device to get back to the factory settings in order to receive OTA updates.
In this post, we will provide you a detailed guide, which will not only include all the basic flashing details, but also a step-by-step instruction to easily flash Stock Rom on your Alcatel A3 in few minutes. You do not need any specialization to do this procedure. We give you all the necessary files in Flash Stock Rom on Alcatel A3. Before we get started with the step-by-step tutorial, make sure that you have the following tools ready and in place to begin.
- A set of new features with the latest updates that you might be missing out on.
- Flashing Stock ROM can solve several software issues.
- Essential security patches to keep your Alcatel A3 device safe and secure.
- Improved hardware and software performance along with optimizations.
- Latest updates are pushed automatically to Alcatel A3 by the device manufacturer.
- Download the correct stock firmware. You can check your model number by navigating to [To check your device model: Go to Settings >> About phone >> model number].
- This Stock Firmware has to be installed on the Alcatel A3 only; Do not try this on any other device or variant. if tried on another smartphone, your device might get bricked.
- Enable the USB Debugging & OEM unlock of Alcatel A3. To allow USB debugging Navigate to Setting >> About Phone >> Now Tap on Build Number 7 times until you see a message on the screen like ” You Are Now A Developer.”
- You need a Laptop or PC & USB cable.
- Your Alcatel A3 Device battery should be greater than 50% to perform the flashing process.
- Download all the required files from the below download link and also Install appropriate USB Driver for your device.