If you are a OnePlus 2 user and want to Install Mokee 81.0 (MK81.1) (Android 8.1) on your device, then you are at the right place, here is the detailed guide to installing this custom om on your smartphone. OnePlus 2 Android smartphone was launched in July 2015. The phone comes with a 5.50-inch full HD display with a screen resolution of 1080×1920 pixels. The OnePlus 2 is powered by 1.8GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor with 4GB of RAM & 64GB of internal storage that cannot be expanded. As far as the cameras are concerned, the OnePlus 2 packs a 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
MoKee Open Source is based on the Google AOSP. It is the biggest non-profit Android Open Source development team in China, with members from all parts of the world. It is based on the Lineage OS. It has many cool features like Quick contacts look up, speed dialing, caller location, and other useful features. This custom ROM can boost the performance of your OnePlus 2. Developer updates its source code frequently to keep up with the latest development, If you install its nightly version, you’ll get OTA updates for Mokee every day. The ROM is for the users with a device which doesn’t support CM ROM. It is stable, fast, and works well on low-end phones.
Installing a ROM is not as easy as it seems to be. You must root your Android device and install the TWRP tool. In this tutorial, we will tell you how to install MoKee Android Nougat 7.1.1 Nougat ROM on OnePlus 2 with complete steps using TWRP recovery. The whole process shouldn’t take more than 30 minutes. You can download the flash-able zip package of Mokee ROM 81.1 from below official download link.
- This new MOKEE 81.1 [Android Oreo 8.1] has to be installed on the OnePlus 2 model only; if tried on other devices, it might get bricked [To check your device model: Go to Settings >> About phone >> model number].
- Make sure to Backup your OnePlus 2 before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- Charge your phone At least 60% battery.
- Download all the Zip files from the below download link and Place it in your phone’s root storage or external sd Card.
- They don’t come to pre-installed Gapps on Mokee OS 81.1 builds. You need to install your own Google Applications package (Gapps).
Steps to Install Mokee Rom 81.1 on OnePlus 2
Note:- If you encounter a boot loop problem, go back to TWRP settings, and select ‘Wipe cache/dalvik‘. This process will help in resolving any issues related to custom ROM installation.
That’s it! Your device should now have Mokee Rom 81.1 [Android 8.1] installed ! Go to Settings > About phone to verify. Like us on Facebook or subscribe your email to our newsletter. Please do not hesitate to send us any query or write a message in the comment section below this article. Share us your opinion or your experience! Thanks..