Stock Rom is an official firmware that is preinstalled on every new device. Most of the Android users don’t stick to single Rom/firmware always. Most people often change firmware, try new custom ROMs or flash kernels to improve overall device performance. So if you are using Custom ROM on ZTE Blade L6 and searching for a perfect guide to flash stock firmware on ZTE Blade L6 then you are at the right place. We will guide you on how to download and install ZTE Blade L6 Stock firmware. ZTE Blade L6 Android smartphone was launched in 2015. The phone comes with a 5.0-inch display with screen resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels. ZTE Blade L6 is powered by 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 quad-core processor along with 1GB of RAM & 8GB of internal storage. As far as the cameras are concerned, the ZTE Blade L6 comes with an 8-megapixel primary camera and 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
Custom ROM is a modified version of Operating System such as LineageOS, Resurrection Remix, etc. There are many advantages of using custom ROM on your ZTE Blade L6 Device but along with it, there might be some disadvantages too. There is some issue that is not going away by clearing cache or even by a factory reset. Sometimes, the partition table of the ZTE Blade L6 device itself gets corrupted resulting in a semi-hard or hard-brick in the worst scenario. Most common reason for flashing a stock firmware is to unroot your device to get back to the factory settings in order to receive OTA updates.
In this post, we will provide you a detailed guide, which will not only include all the basic flashing details, but also a step-by-step instruction to easily flash Stock Rom on your ZTE Blade L6 in few minutes. You do not need any specialization to do this procedure. We give you all the necessary files in Flash Stock Rom on ZTE Blade L6. Before we get started with the step-by-step tutorial, make sure that you have the following tools ready and in place to begin.
The stock firmware operating system is the result of many research and testing done by the device manufacturer and/or mobile service carrier. The benefits of updating your ZTE Blade L6 device include.
- A set of new features with the latest updates that you might be missing out on.
- Flashing Stock ROM can solve several software issues.
- Essential security patches to keep your ZTE Blade L6 device safe and secure.
- Improved hardware and software performance along with optimizations.
- Latest updates are pushed automatically to ZTE Blade L6 by the device manufacturer.
- Download the correct stock firmware. You can check your model number by navigating to [To check your device model: Go to Settings >> About phone >> model number].
- This Stock Firmware has to be installed on the ZTE Blade L6 only; Do not try this on any other device or variant. if tried on another smartphone, your device might get bricked.
- Enable the USB Debugging & OEM unlock of ZTE Blade L6. To allow USB debugging Navigate to Setting >> About Phone >> Now Tap on Build Number 7 times until you see a message on the screen like ” You Are Now A Developer.”
- You need a Laptop or PC & USB cable.
- Your ZTE Blade L6 Device battery should be greater than 50% to perform the flashing process.
- Download all the required files from the below download link and also Install appropriate USB Driver for your device.
This process will not only return your ZTE Blade L6 to its original firmware, but it is also the very useful procedure if somehow you messed-up your device. you can Unbrick or Fix Bootloop using Stock Firmware.
Thank you for reading this post to install stock ROM on ZTE Blade L6 and stay connected to Kbloghub to continue enjoying these types of posts. If you have any questions regarding this procedure, you can comment right away. Also, you can give a call for a dead link to replace it with a new one. If you find this post helpful, please share this post on social media. It will take only a few moments and it will be quite easy and helpful for others.