Why Should You Root Symphony V34?
- Remove Bloatware (Unwanted System Applications)
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup for your Symphony V34.
- You can install custom ROM and custom kernel on your Symphony V34 device for faster and better performance.
- You will be able to update your Symphony V34 Android Phone to Latest Android version.
- A rooted device can remove annoying ads immediately.
Rooting or flashing recovery’s will void your warranty and can brick your device if done wrong.
This Rooting procedure is only for the Symphony V34 model only, so do not use it on any other smartphones. Rooting or flashing recovery’s will void your warranty and can brick your device if done wrong. If your Android phone is newly bought or still enjoys a long-period warranty, think twice before rooting. In fact, some Android device manufacturers go out of their own ways to prevent you from rooting. As always, you do this at your own risk. If your phone bricked somehow, kbloghub.com is not responsible for any damage to your Android Smartphone.
- A Custom Recovery helps you install custom roms, and makes a complete backup of your phone, which you can easily restore later. Before installing TWRP on Symphony V34, please make sure that you backup your phone.
- Make sure to Download & install the Minimal ADB and Fasboot.
- Make Sure bootloader is Unlocked of the Symphony V34.
- Enable USB Debugging & OEM unlock on Symphony V34, Navigate to Settings » About phone » Build number and tap it 6-7 times to enable Developer options on your device. After doing that, return to Settings »Developer options and enable USB Debugging and OEM unlocking;
That’s all; this is the complete guide on how to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Symphony V34. Now, you can install Xposed Framework, and customize your smartphone as per your preference. If you wish to verify, you may download and check the Root Status through Root Checker app. If you encounter any error then do not forget to comment below. Don’t forget to share this on Facebook, Google Plus & Twitter! It will only take a moment and also it is quite easy and helpful for others.