If you are a Symphony V40 user and want to root your device, then you are at the right place, here is the detailed guide to Install TWRP Recovery on Symphony V40 & grant root access. Symphony Xplorer V40 is an average smartphone for everyday use. It has standard features such as a low-quality front camera. Same with the 512 MB RAM Symphony V40 is powered by 1.3 GHz Quad Core processor.
First of all, users have to install TWRP recovery on his Symphony V40 device. TWRP is an after-market custom recovery that you can install for additional functions on your phone which is otherwise not permitted in the stock. It is an open-source software for Android-based devices. TWRP provides a touchscreen-enabled interface which allows users to install third-party Rom’s and backup the current system, which is often unsupported by stock recovery images. After installing custom recovery, you can do many things with your phone. users can get root access just by flashing Supersu or Magisk root pack using TWRP recovery. Rooting your Symphony V40 means obtaining “superuser” rights and permissions to your Android’s software. When you root your Symphony V40, a small app called SU (Switch User) is kept inside the system and the user is allowed to run it. If you want to root your Symphony V40 device without PC or Laptop using one click root tools, then you can follow:- Click here to Root Android Smartphone without PC
Why Should You Root Symphony V40?
That’s the interesting question! If you are an Android geek and want some change from the regular UI of Symphony V40 then installing Custom ROMs is your first choice. The custom recovery allows you to flash the Custom ROMs of your choice on your devices, Increase performance of your device by tweaking kernel and overclocking device, increase battery life and many extra features.
- Remove Bloatware (Unwanted System Applications)
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup for your Symphony V40.
- You can install custom ROM and custom kernel on your Symphony V40 device for faster and better performance.
- You will be able to update your Symphony V40 Android Phone to Latest Android version.
- A rooted device can remove annoying ads immediately.
Rooting or flashing recovery’s will void your warranty and can brick your device if done wrong.
This Rooting procedure is only for the Symphony V40 model only, so do not use it on any other smartphones. Rooting or flashing recovery’s will void your warranty and can brick your device if done wrong. If your Android phone is newly bought or still enjoys a long-period warranty, think twice before rooting. In fact, some Android device manufacturers go out of their own ways to prevent you from rooting. As always, you do this at your own risk. If your phone bricked somehow, kbloghub.com is not responsible for any damage to your Android Smartphone.
- A Custom Recovery helps you install custom roms, and makes a complete backup of your phone, which you can easily restore later. Before installing TWRP on Symphony V40, please make sure that you backup your phone.
- Make sure to Download & install the Minimal ADB and Fasboot.
- Make Sure bootloader is Unlocked of the Symphony V40.
- Make sure that your device is at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the rooting procedure.
- Enable USB Debugging & OEM unlock on Symphony V40, Navigate to Settings » About phone » Build number and tap it 6-7 times to enable Developer options on your device. After doing that, return to Settings »Developer options and enable USB Debugging and OEM unlocking;
Install TWRP on Your Symphony V40
Now, you can install Twrp recovery on your Symphony V40 smartphone. By using this custom recovery you can flash SuperSU file. Also, you can flash Custom ROM of your choice using this recovery. This guide is written carefully detailing all necessary steps and by following it you agree that you understand these risks.
Root Your Symphony V40 Smartphone Using TWRP
That’s all; this is the complete guide on how to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Symphony V40. Now, you can install Xposed Framework, and customize your smartphone as per your preference. If you wish to verify, you may download and check the Root Status through Root Checker app. If you encounter any error then do not forget to comment below. Don’t forget to share this on Facebook, Google Plus & Twitter! It will only take a moment and also it is quite easy and helpful for others.