Why Should You Root Blackview P6000?
- You can install custom ROM and custom kernel on your Blackview P6000 device for faster and better performance.
- Remove Bloatware (Unwanted System Applications)
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup for your Blackview P6000.
- You will be able to update your Blackview P6000 Android Phone to Latest Android version.
- A rooted device can remove annoying ads immediately.
- Rooting or flashing recovery’s will void your warranty and can brick your device if done wrong.
This Rooting procedure is only for the Blackview P6000 model only, so do not use it on any other smartphones. Rooting or flashing recovery’s will void your warranty and can brick your device if done wrong. If your Android phone is newly bought or still enjoys a long-period warranty, think twice before rooting. In fact, some Android device manufacturers go out of their own ways to prevent you from rooting. As always, you do this at your own risk. If your phone bricked somehow, kbloghub.com is not responsible for any damage to your Android Smartphone.
- Back up all your important data and stuff to a safe place.
- Make Sure bootloader is Unlocked of the Blackview P6000.
- Enable USB Debugging & OEM unlock on Blackview P6000, Navigate to Settings » About phone » Build number and tap it 6-7 times to enable Developer options on your device (You should get a message saying you are now a developer).
- Also enable OEM Unlock return to Settings »Developer options and enable USB Debugging and OEM unlocking;
|TWRP Recovery for Blackview P6000||Download|
|SP Flash Tool||Download|
That was all you had to do! this is the complete guide on how to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Blackview P6000. If you wish to verify your root access, you can check the Root Status through Root Checker app. If you encounter any error then do not forget to comment below. Don’t forget to share this on Facebook, Google Plus & Twitter! It will only take a moment and also it is quite easy and helpful for others.