If you are an LG G3 S user and want to root, flash a custom ROM your device, then you are at the right place, here is the detailed guide to Install TWRP Recovery on LG G3 S & grant root access. Google’s default retrieval mode is very basic and far from what I like. LG G3 S is a high-quality Android smartphone, which comes with a 5 inches display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. LG G3 S is powered by 1.2 GHz Snapdragon 400 Quad-core processor coupled with 1GB of RAM and 8GB internal storage. LG G3 S has an 8 MP camera at the rear and 1.3 MP front-facing cameras.
TWRP Custom Recovery has been helping to modify the Android device for many years. This can help you complete backups, restore your LG G3 S device and repair, etc. It is an open-source software for Android-based devices. It provides a touchscreen-enabled interface which allows users to install third-party Rom’s and backup the current system, which is often unsupported by stock recovery images. After installing the custom recovery, you can do many things with your phone. users can get root access just by flashing Supersu / Magisk root pack using TWRP recovery. Rooting your LG G3 S means obtaining “superuser” rights and permissions to your Android’s software. When you root your LG G3 S smartphone, a small app called SU (Switch User) is kept inside the system and the user is allowed to run it. If you want to root your LG G3 S device without PC or Laptop using one click root tools, then you can follow:- Click here to Root Android Smartphone without PC
Why Should You Root LG G3 S?
That’s the interesting question! If you are an Android geek and want some change from the regular UI of LG G3 S, then installing Custom ROMs is your first choice. The Twrp custom recovery allows you to flash the Custom ROMs of your choice on your devices, Increase performance of your device by tweaking kernel and overclocking device, increase battery life and many extra features.
- You can install custom ROM and custom kernel on your LG G3 S device for faster and better performance.
- Remove Bloatware (Unwanted System Applications)
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup for your LG G3 S.
- You will be able to update your LG G3 S Android Phone to Latest Android version.
- A rooted device can remove annoying ads immediately.
- Rooting or flashing recovery’s will void your warranty and can brick your device if done wrong.
This Rooting procedure is only for the LG G3 S model only, so do not use it on any other smartphones. Rooting or flashing recovery’s will void your warranty and can brick your device if done wrong. If your Android phone is newly bought or still enjoys a long-period warranty, think twice before rooting. In fact, some Android device manufacturers go out of their own ways to prevent you from rooting. As always, you do this at your own risk. If your phone bricked somehow, kbloghub.com is not responsible for any damage to your Android Smartphone.
- Back up all your important data and stuff to a safe place.
- Make sure to Download & install the Minimal ADB and Fasboot.
- Make Sure bootloader is Unlocked of the LG G3 S.
- Make sure that your device is at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the rooting procedure.
- Enable USB Debugging & OEM unlock on LG G3 S, Navigate to Settings » About phone » Build number and tap it 6-7 times to enable Developer options on your device (You should get a message saying you are now a developer).
- Also enable OEM Unlock return to Settings »Developer options and enable USB Debugging and OEM unlocking;
Install TWRP on Your LG G3 S
Now, you can install Twrp recovery on your LG G3 S smartphone. By using this custom recovery you can flash SuperSU file. Also, you can flash Custom ROM of your choice using this recovery. This guide is written carefully detailing all the necessary steps and by following it you agree that you understand these risks.
Root Your LG G3 S Smartphone Using TWRP
That was all you had to do! this is the complete guide on how to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on LG G3 S. If you wish to verify your root access, you can check the Root Status through Root Checker app. If you encounter any error then do not forget to comment below. Don’t forget to share this on Facebook, Google Plus & Twitter! It will only take a moment and also it is quite easy and helpful for others.