If you are a Symphony Helio S2 user and want to root, flash a custom ROM your device, then you are at the right place, here is the detailed guide to Install TWRP Recovery on Symphony Helio S2 & grant root access. Google’s default retrieval mode is very basic and far from what I like. Symphony Helio S2 is a high-quality Android smartphone, which comes with a 5. inches full HD display with a screen resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. Symphony Helio S2 is powered by 64-Bit Octa-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53 processor coupled with 3GB of RAM and 32GB internal storage. Symphony Helio S2 has a 13 MP camera at the rear and 8 MP front-facing cameras.
TWRP Custom Recovery has been helping to modify the Android device for many years. This can help you complete backups, restore your Symphony Helio S2 device and repair, etc. It is an open-source software for Android-based devices. It provides a touchscreen-enabled interface which allows users to install third-party Rom’s and backup the current system, which is often unsupported by stock recovery images. After installing the custom recovery, you can do many things with your phone. users can get root access just by flashing Supersu / Magisk root pack using TWRP recovery. Rooting your Symphony Helio S2 means obtaining “superuser” rights and permissions to your Android’s software. When you root your Symphony Helio S2 smartphone, a small app called SU (Switch User) is kept inside the system and the user is allowed to run it. If you want to root your Symphony Helio S2 device without PC or Laptop using one click root tools, then you can follow:- Click here to Root Android Smartphone without PC
Why Should You Root Symphony Helio S2?
That’s the interesting question! If you are an Android geek and want some change from the regular UI of Symphony Helio S2, then installing Custom ROMs is your first choice. The Twrp custom recovery allows you to flash the Custom ROMs of your choice on your devices, Increase performance of your device by tweaking kernel and overclocking device, increase battery life and many extra features.
- You can install custom ROM and custom kernel on your Symphony Helio S2 device for faster and better performance.
- Remove Bloatware (Unwanted System Applications)
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup for your Symphony Helio S2.
- You will be able to update your Symphony Helio S2 Android Phone to Latest Android version.
- A rooted device can remove annoying ads immediately.
- Rooting or flashing recovery’s will void your warranty and can brick your device if done wrong.
This Rooting procedure is only for the Symphony Helio S2 model only, so do not use it on any other smartphones. Rooting or flashing recovery’s will void your warranty and can brick your device if done wrong. If your Android phone is newly bought or still enjoys a long-period warranty, think twice before rooting. In fact, some Android device manufacturers go out of their own ways to prevent you from rooting. As always, you do this at your own risk. If your phone bricked somehow, kbloghub.com is not responsible for any damage to your Android Smartphone.
- Back up all your important data and stuff to a safe place.
- Make Sure bootloader is Unlocked of the Symphony Helio S2.
- Make sure that your device is at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the rooting procedure.
- Enable USB Debugging & OEM unlock on Symphony Helio S2, Navigate to Settings » About phone » Build number and tap it 6-7 times to enable Developer options on your device (You should get a message saying you are now a developer).
- Also enable OEM Unlock return to Settings »Developer options and enable USB Debugging and OEM unlocking;
Install TWRP on Your Symphony Helio S2
Now, you can install Twrp recovery on your Symphony Helio S2 smartphone. By using this custom recovery you can flash SuperSU file. Also, you can flash Custom ROM of your choice using this recovery. This guide is written carefully detailing all the necessary steps and by following it you agree that you understand these risks.
Root Your Symphony Helio S2 Smartphone Using TWRP
That was all you had to do! this is the complete guide on how to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Symphony Helio S2. If you wish to verify your root access, you can check the Root Status through Root Checker app. If you encounter any error then do not forget to comment below. Don’t forget to share this on Facebook, Google Plus & Twitter! It will only take a moment and also it is quite easy and helpful for others.