TWRP Custom Recovery has been helping to modify the Android device for many years. This can help you complete backups, restore your Walton Primo NX3+ device and repair, etc. It is an open-source software for Android-based devices. It provides a touchscreen-enabled interface which allows users to install third-party Rom’s and backup the current system, which is often unsupported by stock recovery images. After installing the custom recovery, you can do many things with your phone. users can get root access just by flashing Supersu / Magisk root pack using TWRP recovery. Rooting your Walton Primo NX3+ means obtaining “superuser” rights and permissions to your Android’s software. When you root your Walton Primo NX3+ smartphone, a small app called SU (Switch User) is kept inside the system and the user is allowed to run it. If you want to root your Walton Primo NX3+ device without PC or Laptop using one click root tools, then you can follow:- Click here to Root Android Smartphone without PC.
Why Should You Root Walton Primo NX3+?
- You can install custom ROM and custom kernel on your Walton Primo NX3+ device for faster and better performance.
- Remove Bloatware (Unwanted System Applications)
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup for your Walton Primo NX3+.
- You will be able to update your Walton Primo NX3+ Android Phone to Latest Android version.
- A rooted device can remove annoying ads immediately.
- Rooting or flashing recovery’s will void your warranty and can brick your device if done wrong.
This Rooting procedure is only for the Walton Primo NX3+ model only, so do not use it on any other smartphones. Rooting or flashing recovery’s will void your warranty and can brick your device if done wrong. If your Android phone is newly bought or still enjoys a long-period warranty, think twice before rooting. In fact, some Android device manufacturers go out of their own ways to prevent you from rooting. As always, you do this at your own risk. If your phone bricked somehow, kbloghub.com is not responsible for any damage to your Android Smartphone.
- Back up all your important data and stuff to a safe place.
- Make sure to Download & install the Minimal ADB and Fasboot.
- Make Sure bootloader is Unlocked of the Walton Primo NX3+.
- Enable USB Debugging & OEM unlock on Walton Primo NX3+, Navigate to Settings » About phone » Build number and tap it 6-7 times to enable Developer options on your device (You should get a message saying you are now a developer).
- Also enable OEM Unlock return to Settings »Developer options and enable USB Debugging and OEM unlocking;
That was all you had to do! this is the complete guide on how to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Walton Primo NX3+. If you wish to verify your root access, you can check the Root Status through Root Checker app. If you encounter any error then do not forget to comment below. Don’t forget to share this on Facebook, Google Plus & Twitter! It will only take a moment and also it is quite easy and helpful for others.