Why AospExtended v5.7 is so great?
- Latest security patches:- It releases monthly updates with the latest security patches, right after Google releases them.
- Performance:- It provides you with a smooth and lag-free experience on your device. It makes your device perform snappier and thus helps you to handle your device with ease.
- Extensions:- It comes along with tons features which we call Extensions. Extensions allow you to customize your device on to the next level. Extensions are integrated with the default settings app itself.
- OTA updates:-Get notified about the latest update through OTA app built in the ROM and also download the build and necessary add-ons within the app itself. We also have our OTA bot for Telegram which notifies you when an update is available.
Installing a custom AOSPExtended v5.7 ROM on your Google Nexus 5 Smartphone requires the bootloader to be unlocked on this mobile phone, which may VOID your warranty and may delete all your data. Before proceeding further you may consider backup all data on the phone. You are the only person doing changes to your phone and I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD-Cards.
- This AospExtended ROM has to be installed on the Google Nexus 5 model only; if tried on any other devices, it might get bricked [To check your device model: Go to Settings >> About phone >> model number].
- Unlock Bootloader of Google Nexus 5.
- You must have a custom recovery like TWRP installed.
- Make sure that your Google Nexus 5 has at least 50-60% of charging to prevent accidental shutdown.
- Download the below AospExtende OS for Google Nexus 5.
- Most of the custom ROM will not have Google Apps in them. So, you need to download and install the GApps manually.
- If you face force close, go to Settings >> Setupwizard >> Give permission.
Note:- If face any boot loop problem, navigate back to TWRP settings, and select ‘Wipe cache/dalvik’. This procedure will help resolve any issue with regard to custom ROM installation.