AospExtended v5.7 Android 8.1 Oreo ROM for Lenovo Vibe P1 is now available Officially. Lenovo Vibe P1 Android smartphone was launched in October 2015. The phone comes with a 5.50-inch full HD display with a screen resolution of 1080×1920 pixels at a PPI of 401 pixels per inch. The Lenovo Vibe P1 is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM. In this article, we will guide you how to install AOSP Extended (Android 8.1 Oreo) on Lenovo Vibe P1. Before you even get to the download links or installation instructions, let us talk a bit more about AospExtended v5.7 and how it stands out among others.
Google has already released the source code of the Android 8.1. If you like custom Android ROMs for your Lenovo Vibe P1, then you’ve heard some custom firmware like lineage, Nitrogen OS, Omni Rom, MIUI, Ressurection Remix, AICP etc. A major factor that makes a custom ROM “Best”, is its ability to provide something unique to the users.
AOSP Extended OS is the latest custom ROM OS built by enthusiast and now the ROM is been developed for many Android smartphones out there. This Aosp Extended v5.7 ROM for Lenovo Vibe P1 is the best Custom Android 8.1.0 ROM for your device with the best stability and performance. It provides Stock UI / UX with various customization features along with substream theme engine. This project has been done by various works of Cherry-picking from various other projects. Due to being based on AOSP, it provides a smooth and lag-free experience outside the box. We will constantly try to add more features and improve it in future updates.
Why AospExtended v5.7 is so great?
- Latest security patches:- It releases monthly updates with the latest security patches, right after Google releases them.
- Performance:- It provides you with a smooth and lag-free experience on your device. It makes your device perform snappier and thus helps you to handle your device with ease.
- Extensions:- It comes along with tons features which we call Extensions. Extensions allow you to customize your device on to the next level. Extensions are integrated with the default settings app itself.
- OTA updates:-Get notified about the latest update through OTA app built in the ROM and also download the build and necessary add-ons within the app itself. We also have our OTA bot for Telegram which notifies you when an update is available.
This new Aosp Extended v5.7 ROM for Lenovo Vibe P1 comes with many Android Oreo features and may contain some bugs. AospExtended OS v5.7 can installed via Custom Recovery like TWRP, so you need to install TWRP recovery on your Lenovo Vibe P1 to use this custom ROM. If you already installed recovery then let’s begin with the tutorial. All the credits for this ROM are given to its Whole developer team of Aosp.
Installing a custom AOSPExtended v5.7 ROM on your Lenovo Vibe P1 Smartphone requires the bootloader to be unlocked on this mobile phone, which may VOID your warranty and may delete all your data. Before proceeding further you may consider backup all data on the phone. You are the only person doing changes to your phone and I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD-Cards.
- This AospExtended ROM has to be installed on the Lenovo Vibe P1 model only; if tried on any other devices, it might get bricked [To check your device model: Go to Settings >> About phone >> model number].
- Unlock Bootloader of Lenovo Vibe P1.
- You must have a custom recovery like TWRP installed.
- Make sure that your Lenovo Vibe P1 has at least 50-60% of charging to prevent accidental shutdown.
- Download the below AospExtende OS for Lenovo Vibe P1.
- Most of the custom ROM will not have Google Apps in them. So, you need to download and install the GApps manually.
- If you face force close, go to Settings >> Setupwizard >> Give permission.
How to Install AospExtended Os on Your Lenovo Vibe P1
Now, you can install AospExtende v5.7 Os on your Lenovo Vibe P1 smartphone. This guide is written carefully detailing all necessary the steps and by following it you agree that you understand these risks.
Note:- If face any boot loop problem, navigate back to TWRP settings, and select ‘Wipe cache/dalvik’. This procedure will help resolve any issue with regard to custom ROM installation.
That’s it! This is the complete guide to Download and Install AospExtended Oreo 8.1 on Lenovo Vibe P1. I hope you have installed the Aosp successfully. If you have any questions, you can leave them down below in the comments. Don’t forget to share this on Facebook, Google Plus & Twitter! It will only take a moment and also it is quite easy and helpful for others. Thank you!.