TWRP Custom Recovery has been helping to modify the Android device for many years. This can help you complete backups, restore your Micromax Canvas Selfie Lens device and repair, etc. It is an open-source software for Android-based devices. It provides a touchscreen-enabled interface which allows users to install third-party Rom’s and backup the current system, which is often unsupported by stock recovery images. After installing the custom recovery, you can do many things with your phone. users can get root access just by flashing Supersu / Magisk root pack using TWRP recovery.
Rooting your Micromax Canvas Selfie Lens means obtaining “superuser” rights and permissions to your Android’s software. When you root your Micromax Canvas Selfie Lens smartphone, a small app called SU (Switch User) is kept inside the system and the user is allowed to run it. If you want to root your Micromax Canvas Selfie Lens device without PC or Laptop using one click root tools, then you can follow:- Click here to Root Android Smartphone without PC.
Why Should You Root Micromax Canvas Selfie Lens?
- You can install custom ROM and custom kernel on your Micromax Canvas Selfie Lens device for faster and better performance.
- Remove Bloatware (Unwanted System Applications)
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup for your Micromax Canvas Selfie Lens.
- You will be able to update your Micromax Canvas Selfie Lens Android Phone to Latest Android version.
- A rooted device can remove annoying ads immediately.
- Rooting or flashing recovery’s will void your warranty and can brick your device if done wrong.
This Rooting procedure is only for the Micromax Canvas Selfie Lens model only, so do not use it on any other smartphones. Rooting or flashing recovery’s will void your warranty and can brick your device if done wrong. In fact, some Android device manufacturers go out of their own ways to prevent you from rooting. As always, you do this at your own risk. If your phone bricked somehow, kbloghub.com is not responsible for any damage to your Android Smartphone.
- Back up all your important data and stuff to a safe place.
- Download & install the Minimal ADB and Fasboot on your PC.
- Unlock the Bootloader of your device.
- Charge your device is at least 50-60% to prevent the accidental shutdown between the rooting procedure.
- Enable USB Debugging & OEM unlock, Navigate to Settings » About phone » Build number and tap it 6-7 times to enable Developer options on your device (You should get a message saying you are now a developer).
- Also enable OEM Unlock return to Settings »Developer options and enable USB Debugging and OEM unlocking;