If you are a Vivo V7 user and want to root, flash a custom ROM your device, then you are at the right place, Here in this Rooting guide, we will help you to install Twrp recovery & root Vivo V7.
Who does not want to get most of his Android device ..! Getting Superuser access through the root and being able to control different aspects like clock, access cache etc are some of the various possibilities we can explore. When we mention root access, it means that we need to make a certain modification that will route our phone and we have access to the root directory of our device. In this post, we will show you how you can root V7.
Vivo V7 Android smartphone was launched in November 2017. The phone comes with a 5.70-inch HD display with a screen resolution of 720 pixels by 1440 pixels. The Vivo V7 is powered by 1.8GHz octa-core processor along with 4GB of RAM & 32GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Vivo V7 packs a 16-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 24-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
TWRP Custom Recovery has been helping to modify the Android device for many years. This can help you complete backups, restore your VIVO V7 device and repair, etc. It is an open-source software for Android-based devices. It provides a touchscreen-enabled interface which allows users to install third-party Rom’s and backup the current system, which is often unsupported by stock recovery images. After installing the custom recovery, you can do many things with your phone. users can get root access just by flashing Supersu / Magisk root pack using TWRP recovery. Rooting your VIVO V7 means obtaining “superuser” rights and permissions to your Android’s software. When you root your VIVO V7 smartphone, a small app called SU (Switch User) is kept inside the system and the user is allowed to run it. If you want to root your VIVO V7 device without PC or Laptop using one click root tools, then you can follow:- Click here to Root Android Smartphone without PC
Why Should You Root VIVO V7?
That’s the interesting question! If you are an Android geek and want some change from the regular UI of VIVO V7, then installing Custom ROMs is your first choice. The Twrp custom recovery allows you to flash the Custom ROMs of your choice on your devices, Increase performance of your device by tweaking kernel and overclocking device, increase battery life and many extra features.
- You can install custom ROM and custom kernel on your VIVO V7 device for faster and better performance.
- Remove Bloatware (Unwanted System Applications)
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup for your VIVO V7.
- You will be able to update your VIVO V7 Android Phone to Latest Android version.
- A rooted device can remove annoying ads immediately.
- Rooting or flashing recovery’s will void your warranty and can brick your device if done wrong.
This Rooting procedure is only for the VIVO V7 model only, so do not use it on any other smartphones. Rooting or flashing recovery’s will void your warranty and can brick your device if done wrong. If your Android phone is newly bought or still enjoys a long-period warranty, think twice before rooting. In fact, some Android device manufacturers go out of their own ways to prevent you from rooting. As always, you do this at your own risk. If your phone bricked somehow, kbloghub.com is not responsible for any damage to your Android Smartphone.
- Back up all your important data and stuff to a safe place.
- Make Sure bootloader is Unlocked of the VIVO V7.
- Make sure that your device is at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the rooting procedure.
- Enable USB Debugging & OEM unlock on VIVO V7, Navigate to Settings » About phone » Build number and tap it 6-7 times to enable Developer options on your device (You should get a message saying you are now a developer).
- Also enable OEM Unlock return to Settings »Developer options and enable USB Debugging and OEM unlocking;
Install TWRP on Your VIVO V7
Now, you can install Twrp recovery on your VIVO V7 smartphone. By using this custom recovery you can flash SuperSU file. Also, you can flash Custom ROM of your choice using this recovery. This guide is written carefully detailing all the necessary steps and by following it you agree that you understand these risks.
Root Your VIVO V7 Smartphone Using TWRP
That was all you had to do! this is the complete guide on how to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on VIVO V7. If you wish to verify your root access, you can check the Root Status through Root Checker app. If you encounter any error then do not forget to comment below. Don’t forget to share this on Facebook, Google Plus & Twitter! It will only take a moment and also it is quite easy and helpful for others.