- You can install custom ROM and custom kernel on your Xiaomi Mi A2 device for faster and better performance.
- Remove Bloatware (Unwanted System Applications)
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup for your Xiaomi Mi A2.
- You will be able to update your Xiaomi Mi A2 Android Phone to Latest Android version.
- A rooted device can remove annoying ads immediately.
- Rooting or flashing recovery’s will void your warranty and can brick your device if done wrong.
This Rooting procedure is only for the Xiaomi Mi A2 model only, so do not use it on any other smartphones. Rooting or flashing recovery’s will void your warranty and can brick your device if done wrong. If your Android phone is newly bought or still enjoys a long-period warranty, think twice before rooting. In fact, some Android device manufacturers go out of their own ways to prevent you from rooting. As always, you do this at your own risk. If your phone bricked somehow, kbloghub.com is not responsible for any damage to your Android Smartphone.
- Back up all your important data and stuff to a safe place.
- Make sure to Download & install the Minimal ADB and Fasboot.
- Make Sure bootloader is Unlocked of the Xiaomi Mi A2.
- Enable USB Debugging & OEM unlock on Xiaomi Mi A2, Navigate to Settings » About phone » Build number and tap it 6-7 times to enable Developer options on your device (You should get a message saying you are now a developer).
- Also enable OEM Unlock return to Settings »Developer options and enable USB Debugging and OEM unlocking;
|v188.8.131.52.ODIMIFE:||Download patched_boot_184.108.40.206.ODIMIFE_Magisk16.7.img – grzpra|
- Firstly, You need to boot your device into fastboot mode.
- To boot you smartphone into fastboot, press and hold the Power button + Volume Down Keys simultaneously for sometimes.
- When your device boots into the Fastboot, Connect your device to the PC/Laptop using USB cable.
- If you’ve not downloaded, download the patched image file from the above download link & Move that file into the ADB Installed folder on PC.
- While you are in the ADB folder, press right-click + shift key in the empty space. You will see the below dialog box popping up.
- Click on Open Powershell/CMD Window here. Basically, the command prompt opens up upon clicking.Now in the command window type the following command and press enter
- This command will return a device ID to confirm your device is properly connected.
- This is the important step. Type the exact command without quotes
- Below command, nameofimg is the file name
- This will patch the Magisk ramdisk to your device and your phone will get rooted.
- The flashing may take some time. After flashing, you need to reboot the device. To do it, give the command, fastboot reboot