Feature Of Prestigio MultiPhone 5504
Prestigio MultiPhone 5504 Duo Android smartphone comes with a 5-inch HD display with a screen resolution of 540 x 960 pixels. The Prestigio MultiPhone 5504 Duo is powered by 1.3GHz Quad-core processor along with 1GB of RAM & 8GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 32GB via a microSD card.
TWRP Custom Recovery has been helping to modify the Android device for many years. This can help you complete backups, restore your Prestigio MultiPhone 5504 Duo device and repair, etc. It is an open-source software for Android-based devices. It provides a touchscreen-enabled interface which allows users to install third-party Rom’s and backup the current system, which is often unsupported by stock recovery images.
After installing the custom recovery, you can do many things with your phone. users can get root access just by flashing Supersu / Magisk root pack using TWRP recovery. Rooting your Prestigio MultiPhone 5504 Duo means obtaining “superuser” rights and permissions to your Android’s software. When you root your Prestigio MultiPhone 5504 Duo smartphone, a small app called SU (Switch User) is kept inside the system and the user is allowed to run it. If you want to root your Prestigio MultiPhone 5504 Duo device without PC or Laptop using one click root tools, then you can follow:- Click here to Root Android Smartphone without PC.
Why Should You Root Prestigio MultiPhone 5504 Duo?
- You can install custom ROM and custom kernel on your Prestigio MultiPhone 5504 Duo device for faster and better performance.
- Remove Bloatware (Unwanted System Applications)
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup for your Prestigio MultiPhone 5504 Duo.
- You will be able to update your Prestigio MultiPhone 5504 Duo Android Phone to Latest Android version.
- A rooted device can remove annoying ads immediately.
- Rooting or flashing recovery’s will void your warranty and can brick your device if done wrong.
This Rooting procedure is only for the Prestigio MultiPhone 5504 Duo model only, so do not use it on any other smartphones. Rooting or flashing recovery’s will void your warranty and can brick your device if done wrong. If your Android phone is newly bought or still enjoys a long-period warranty, think twice before rooting. In fact, some Android device manufacturers go out of their own ways to prevent you from rooting. As always, you do this at your own risk. If your phone bricked somehow, kbloghub.com is not responsible for any damage to your Android Smartphone.
- Back up all your important data and stuff to a safe place.
- Unlock the bootloader of the Prestigio MultiPhone 5504 Duo.
- Charge your device is at least 50-60% to prevent the accidental shutdown between the rooting procedure.
- Enable USB Debugging & OEM unlock, Navigate to Settings » About phone » Build number and tap it 6-7 times to enable Developer options on your device (You should get a message saying you are now a developer).
- Also enable OEM Unlock return to Settings »Developer options and enable USB Debugging and OEM unlocking;