Finally, there is a big update here. Now you can download and install Lineage OS 16 on LG G2 (Supported device: D800 / D801 / D802 / D803). XDA accredited developer qwertyu123 has started working on the next version of Lineage OS on the basis of Android Pie in the name of Lineage OS, but be careful, if you brick your device or do something wrong, then we are not responsible Are there. This update cannot be a stable update and we also do not say when the next version actually comes. So be patient.
What’s New on Android 9.0 Pie?
As we said, the Lineage OS 16 is based on the latest OS, Android 9.0 pie. There is a huge update for the Android 9.0 9th repetition and Google’s Android OS. The new Android pi successor brings some design changes, but the most notable is a gesture-based navigation system. Other features of the Android 9 pie include the new Quick Settings UI design, redesign volume slider, AI support, note support, improved adaptive brightness, manual theme selection, android dashboard, which are called Google digital wellbeing and others. There are also amenities.
- This new Lineage os 16 [Android 9.0 Pie] Rom has to be installed on the LG G2 model only; if tried on other devices, it might get bricked [To check your device model: Go to Settings >> About phone >> model number].
- Make sure to Backup your Lg G2 before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- Charge your phone At least 60-70% battery
- You need to Unlock its Bootloader & Install TWRP on your Lg G2
- Download all the Zip files from the below download link and Place it in your phone’s root storage or external sd Card.
- They don’t come to pre-installed Gapps on LineageOS 16 builds. You need to install your own Google Applications package (Gapps).